Minors and Individuals without capacity to enter into legally binding contracts
Minors, people below 18 years old, and individuals requiring a guardian to enter into a legal business relationship are not permitted to enter payment information into our site, or to interact with our site, its owners, our clients, customers, or to publish material to our site.
Individuals, Entities, and Categories of Persons Permanently Barred
Those who have engaged in
- trafficking of humans;
- violations of civil rights;
- violations of human rights;
- violations of women’s rights;
- sexual and violent criminal conduct against women;
- racist conduct against African Americans;
- felony criminal conduct with or without a conviction;
- misconduct against children;
- obstruction of justice in any case related to conduct that is criminal, immoral, or touches or concerns violations of civil rights, human rights, or women’s rights;
- unlawful interference into a legal matter adversely impacting African Americans or women; and
- those who aid, abet, incite, or encourage unlawful conduct
Those not directly engaged in the conduct but who failed to
- disclose evidence, information, and other necessary information for an investigation into such a matter;
- testify against a wrongdoer concerning any of the above referenced matters;
- stand against malfeasance, nonfeasance, or misfeasance at work, school, or other social, professional, or non-domestic setting, where a woman or African American person was victimized in any manner consistent with the acts or descriptions above
- New York Law School, its agents, allies, employees, staff and assigns, not explicitly exempted here;
- Deborah Archer;
- Venable LLP,
- Michael Volpe,
- Emily Tortora;
- Monica Barrett;
- Magistrate Judge James L. Cott;
- Jason Singer,
- Stephen Nesbit,
- Dorothy McCullough,
- Anthony Crowell, Dean of New York Law School,
- Barbara Graves-Poller,
- Howard Meyers
- Erika Wood
- Jeffery Becherer
- David Schoenbrod
- Oral Hope
- Victoria Eastus
- Ella Mae Estrada
- All individuals named and described in Bailey v. New York Law School 16-cv-04283, as acting in support and defense of Stephen Nesbit and New York Law School;
- All individuals and entities who hire and support individuals who have committed wrongful acts which have been listed here
- Those whose purpose of engaging with us is for a purpose: frivolous, spam, harassing, fraudulent, threatening or menacing; inconsistent with the values which have been clearly communicated within our site and by our officers
All of the above are expressly prohibited, banned, and barred from this site, and must leave.
The following persons are exempted from the above permanently barred, exclusionary paragraph [all other provisions and rules remain in effect]
- The white male NYLS student who intervened at NYLS, on the evening October 6, 2014, to rescue Theresa Bailey from Stephen Nesbit
- A person [otherwise barred by this paragraph] who intervenes to successfully bring New York Law School and all other defendants named and described in the Bailey v. New York Law School 16-CV-04283 to be held fully responsible for every unlawful, immoral, and discriminatory act committed related to this matter
All communications concerning a business or legal matter must be submitted in accord with the following:
Submit in writing to:
Startupceo4hire@gmail.com and pay a non-refundable, non-returnable 'reading fee' of $50.00 USD to: PayPal.me/BellaCaveatLLC
Your submission certifies that
1. you have read our guidance to vendors and partners (to include legal matters)
2. you are not in violation of any of our terms
3. your submission is not frivolous, spam, harassing, fraudulent, threatening or menacing
4. you understand our terms and conditions
5. you are the individual or entity that you claim to be, and are not acting as an agent, third-party, or other undisclosed actor undeclared to us
6. You understand and agree that disputes will be resolved by arbitration, under the laws and jurisdiction of New York, NY
7. your submission does not contain malware, viruses, or other harmful bugs
8. you understand and agree that the fee in non-negotiable, non-refundable, non-returnable
Consulting services are different from a request submitted by you. Consulting services have the following standard terms:
Consulting services begin at $150 USD per hour, minimum 1 hour, terms must be clearly and accurately communicated in your written proposal submitted to Startupceo4hire@.com, and your written request must be accepted by Startupceo4hire@gmail.com and its owner before a relationship can begin. *refunds are not allowed for consulting services.
Not Permitted and Explicitly Barred
The following are not permitted to be used on this site or when communicating with us, clients, customers, readers, and audience:
All racial slurs are banned to include: nigger, nigga…; derogatory terms for women, to include: bitch, slut, cunt, thot…; further: threats, intimidation, or any imagery or physical representation of any type meant to cause apprehension or fear for safety, such as a noose, crosshairs, or a weapon shown to or directed at someone, is explicitly and expressly banned.
Spam and unsolicited communications are explicitly not permitted and barred
All communications must adhere to the proper form requested, must be by a disclosed person or entity, and the communications must be for the purpose stated and no other undisclosed purpose.
Violence and Abuse is Expressly and Explicitly Barred
Violence and abuse in any form is expressly and explicitly barred. You may not direct any such conduct – express or implied – at any member of our community directly or indirectly.
Individual Due Diligence: A Non-Delegable Duty
You are directed to review both the criminal and civil laws of the United States of America to avoid committing acts which are classified as violent, abusive, or threatening.
By using this site, you agree that each individual violation of this Agreement carries a minimum monetary penalty of $750.00 USD plus any expenses accrued by your violation of our terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website, and for interacting with the site only in the manner explicitly described on this site and in all agreements.
- publishing any material appearing on our site in any other media with the purpose to harass, cause harm, or to use without license (Startup CEO 4 Hire must be named as the source, if sharing site content for reasons other than the restrictions listed);
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Your Content
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Startup CEO 4 Hire reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties
- Limitation of liability
Startup CEO 4 Hire, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
1. Class Action Waiver
You agree that disputes will be resolved by binding arbitration, and specifically, that claims may be by individuals in their individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action – unless all disputing or litigating parties agree.
You further agree that class-action lawsuits, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general actions, and any other proceeding where someone acts in a representative capacity isn’t allowed – nor is combining individual proceedings or actions without the consent of all parties.
- Variation of Terms
- Hyperlinking to our content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
No use of our name or logo or other artwork is permitted absent a trademark license agreement
Without prior approval and express written permission from the owner, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website for any purpose.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may arise on your Website from linking or using our information.
No link(s) can appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. It is your independent, non-transferrable or assignable duty to independently verify the information you use from our us.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, however, we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
If you wish to contact us regarding our terms and conditions, you may do so by email or by mail.
Bella Caveat LLC
232 West 116th Street, Unit #354
New York, NY 10026
*Note: spam and unsolicited communications are prohibited
These Terms and Conditions were updated July, 21, 2020.